Woah Mama!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hubs and Chanbe and I are on our way to becoming a family of 4 :-) I'm not quite 14 weeks pregnant, and check out this belly!!


Here I am wearing the same top in my first pregnancy. Except that in this photo, I was 20 weeks pregnant...


I heard that in subsequent pregnancies, you show a lot earlier, but this is ridiculous! Ha ha. Anyway, everything is going very well. The first trimester coincided with some of the hardest weeks/months of my life, but I'm feeling much better now. Chanbe and I have all but recovered from our nasty colds, and we are enjoying the gorgeous sunshine that Brisbane has to offer. My diary is filling up nicely with catch-ups, and the grandparents are loving having us (Chanbe) around.

So there you have it! The next lot of big news I'll be sharing will be the location of Hubs' internship next year, which we will find out in the next 2 weeks. Let the fun begin!

2 comments: to “ Woah Mama! so far...

  •  

    OH MY GOSH, CONGRATULATIONS!

    Weee! A new baby. That is really exciting. Praise God.

    I found that I did show waaay earlier second pregnancy, but it had all caught up by the end and I was about the same.

  •  

    Thank you! Yes we're very excited and happy that all is going well. And it's sure nice to have some of that 2nd trimester energy back! Woo!