The walk

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Today we caught a bus to Coogee Beach for another delicious brunch (have I mentioned it's my most favourite meal to go out for!?) and afterwards, on another day of beautiful weather, we went for a walk. We followed the path from Coogee to Bondi but stopped and turned around between Clovelly and Bronte as I was meeting up with my cousin for a catch up back at Coogee.

If you had told me I would be walking that far in my pair of $30 Payless Shoes ballet flats, I would have laughed, but I didn't pack well this trip expecting it to be much colder, and didn't have a choice. These shoes (pictured below) are what I have been traipsing around Sydney in these last few days, and have been incredibly comfy.

As per usual the view was stunning. Sydney really has been putting on great weather for me this weekend and I've had the best time catching up with everyone down here. But I am missing my little monkeys and can't wait to see them tomorrow.

0 comments: to “ The walk so far...